Share your video story of resilience and to join thousands of others across the world, uniting as one through our shared Resilience.
The Resilience campaign will launch on June 15 – 22 as we commence the three week countdown to AIDS 2020: Virtual. Be a part of the launch!
The theme of this year’s conference is Resilience and there is no better word to describe the HIV community and our ability to come together in a shared commitment to the global HIV response.
During the conference, we will have an interactive platform where delegates, civil society and community members as well as members of the public can view the stories already shared and add their own stories of resilience (video messages or photos). To help us launch this campaign, we would be delighted if you are able to share a short video of what resilience means to you, both via your social channels as well as with us directly for upload to our platform (see details below).
In your own words, say…
“My name is <name>, <title and organisation> in <city, country>”
“For me, resilience is …”
OR “I see resilience in …”
OR simply, “I am resilient.’’
- The video should be short, no more than 15 seconds
- If using a phone, make sure the phone is sideways/horizontal (not vertical) when recording
- It should have good quality sound – please ensure there is minimal background noise
- The video should ideally include head and torso
How to Share Your Video?
- Publish your video to your own social media channels June 15-22, 2020, using the hashtags #AIDS2020Resilience
- Plus, to ensure your video is featured in the interactive platform during the conference, please email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include caption information – your full name, title, organisation, city and country – and, if you wish, your own social handles.